PARTNERSHIP & SUPPORT PROPOSALS
- Veterans Aid is frequently approached by individuals and organisations offering partnership and/or support proposals. While each case is considered individually and in context, certain underlying principles apply:
- No third party is to publish material about Veterans Aid that has not been approved by the charity.
- No third party is to use the Veterans Aid registered trademark/logo in connection with fundraising events without the charity’s permission.
- No third party is to speak on behalf of the charity.
- VA will not divert charity funds or resources to support any third party media/publicity activity. (*See 3)
- VA does not (and will not) endorse any third party products or services.
- Veterans Aid will always try to acknowledge funds/services actually received, but will not participate with start-ups or venture projects that depend upon or involve the charity’s endorsement.
- Veterans Aid reserves the right not to participate in ventures where it is not the sole beneficiary if it is not comfortable with the activities of other parties.
- Veterans Aid has no political alignment and will not accept funds from anyone who links fund-raising activities in support of the charity to contentious political issues.
- Veterans Aid is committed to acknowledging all monies raised by friends and supporters in an appropriate manner. In some cases this will be via mention in the charity’s Annual Review; in others, via publicity on its website and/or social media platforms. However, publicity is not the charity’s core business and it cannot guarantee equal exposure to all donors.
- From time to time Veterans Aid commits resources to significant media/PR campaigns and activities. The decision to do so is made by the CEO & Head of Media and Communication at their discretion and is final.
Contact us using the form below.